3 Cup: 150ml 160*120*98mm/6.29*4.72*3.85"
6 Cup: 300ml 200*140*106mm/7.87*5.51*4.17"
9 Cup: 450ml 240*165*110mm/9.44*6.49*4.33" Instructions:
The pot is divided into upper and lower pots, and the bottom pot is filled with water. There is a mesh funnel compartment between the upper and lower pots to put the coffee powder. After heating, the water in the pot will become high pressure steam, and the steam goes up, passing the coffee in the middle layer. Powder, reach the pot and turn into coffee. The specific operation method is as follows:
1. Unscrew the upper and lower pots and take out the powder tank on the lower pot mouth (the powder tank is the funnel-shaped container with many small holes placed on the lower pot mouth after unscrewing the upper and lower pots), then add water to the pot, pay attention to the water level control. 0.5 cm below the safety valve, the safety valve will automatically release pressure when the pressure of the lower pot is too high to prevent a safety accident; if the water level is higher than the safety valve, the function of the safety valve will not function properly.
2. Take out the funnel-shaped powder tank placed on the lower pot mouth. Add the coffee powder to the powder tank. When installing, properly shake the powder tank to distribute the coffee powder evenly. Pay attention to gently shake the coffee powder. Do not press the coffee powder too hard. The compaction causes the steam to not go up. The coffee powder should not be overfilled, so as not to cause the upper and lower pots to tighten.
3. Put the powder tank filled with coffee powder back to the original position, and then install the upper and lower parts of the moka pot together. Please pay special attention to the upper and lower pots must be tightened. In actual use, some cases have not been tightened and the thread is leaking. , tightening will be fine, please pay special attention
4. Put it on the gas stove or electric stove to heat it. After the water is boiled, the steam will go up, pass the coffee powder in the middle powder trough compartment, reach the upper pot and turn into coffee. The coffee will pop up from the pillar in the middle of the pot. . Generally, it needs to be heated for about 3 or 4 minutes, but be careful not to overheat it. Do not let the water in the pot be dried, causing the coffee powder to have a burnt smell. Generally, the coffee coming out of the column in the middle of the pot becomes less. Turn off the fire. Notes:
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.